Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Sweetest Form of Thank You

So I know that I am WAY behind in updating you all on our lives! And maybe you are waiting (oh so patiently!) for new photos. I promise that I will have some summer updates soon...

But first, a story from today.

Tanner loves 'soo-mees' (smoothies), so when he woke from his nap today, I whipped one up for his afternoon snack. Shortly after giving him his 'soo-mee' and a handful of goldfish crackers, I hear him say 'Mmmmmmmm....soooooo-meeee'. (SO dramatic!) THEN...I hear his feet pitter-pattering on the kitchen floor as he runs over to me saying 'Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy...' (because he can never say something just once!) and then he is tapping me on the leg, 'Mommy, Mommy...Kiss, Kiss'. Oh, how my heart wanted to explode as I look down at him gazing up at me with his lips puckered and waiting!!!!

Now that is the sweetest form of 'Thank You'!!

No comments: