Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Haircut!!

I finally did it. I cut Tanner's hair. Sigh.

But it was a FUN experience! It was an evening of firsts! Tanner's first haircut. His first time watching a movie. And his introduction into the world of Winnie the Pooh. Plus, as soon as I was done with the haircut - it snowed for the first time.

Tanner sat SO good for the haircut! I just put him in his booster seat on a chair on top of a garbage bag and then put a Winnie the Pooh movie in for him to watch. The only time he wiggled was when I was right in front of his face to cut his bangs and he couldn't see Pooh.

Here is how it turned out!

Before:


During:


After:


Isn't he adorable?

It's amazing how a haircut can make him look older! He looks like such a big boy now! And I wish I had taken a photo of the pile of hair that I cut off. It looked like nothing! It was hardly a handful! But what a difference it made!

That last photo was an attempt to show the snow falling out the window. If you click on the photo - it will bring you to a larger image and then you can sort of see the snow whizzing through the air. It didn't stick on the ground so there was nothing to show for it but it was the first flakes of the season!

1 comment:

Ryan and Sarra said...

Wow! Tanner...I love your new look..very handsome!