Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ah-Goo!!!

This and saying other fun words is what I've been to! I love to coo and make ooooh and aaaaah sounds.

On December 13, I had my two month check-up and got my first round of vaccines. I didn't like them much but I think Mama was more upset than I was. We found out that I am over the 75th percentile for weight and over 95th percentile for length!! I'm only 2 months old but I'm already wearing 3-6 month clothes!

My Aunties Lisa and Kim came to visit too - I just loved cuddling with them and I gave them lots of my special smiles!!

Here are some recent photos of me:

I love to be propped up so I can look around!

Tummy time!!

Here I am with my pal, Wheat!

I love to kick and punch the air - I'm getting SO strong!

I'm smiling at my Daddy!

Here we are taking a walk up on Powell Butte - that is Mount Hood to the right of Mama's head but you can hardly see it. (I decided to take a nap.)


One of my favorite faces to make:


NO WAY - I'm SO shocked! (What a face!)


Snuggling with Auntie Lisa is wonderful!


Auntie Kim rocked me to sleep - I hope my Aunties come back to visit soon!

See how proper I fold my hands? :)

No comments: